I was tagged by TheDaydreamer3 in this book tag so here it goes:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
1.Who was your last book boyfriend and why? Ron Weasley. He was my first book boyfriend, and I've yet to find someone who can take his place. He may very well be the only book boyfriend for me.
2.What is the last 5 star book you read? Angle Evolution by David Estes (review here)
3.If money were not an issue, what would you buy yourself at this very instant?
A house with a giant library that I could read, blog, and vlog in comfortably. And of course with every book I want to read.
4.What is your favourite movie? A Knight's Tale
5.What is your favourite song this week? I love Luke Conard and Landon Austin's cover of Skyscraper.
6.A book you've read at least 3 times? I've read all the Harry Potter books more than three times. I don't think there are any other books that I've read more than twice though. Unless maybe it was for school. I prefer to read new books when I can.
7.What Tv Shows are you currently watching? Glee, Lost, Doctor Who, Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, Dexter, Californication
8.Do you like spoilers (Not major one.)? No. I usually don't even read the summary on Goodreads or on the back of the book before I start reading a new book.
9.What's your favourite Genre? Young Adult Fantasy
10.What book/series got you hooked on reading? I bet you're expecting me to say Harry Potter since I've mentioned it twice already, but actually is was Black Star, Bright Dawn by Scott O'Dell.
11.Why did you start blogging? I started my first blog just for my family about wedding plans and such during the year before I got married. (That blog no longer exists). I started my current personal blog in May as a place for me to get my thoughts and connect to the blogger community since I was already reading other blogs at this point. I started this blog in December, because I read a lot and I really wanted to start writing book reviews but they just didn't seem to fit with my personal blog.
1. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring five books with you, what would they be?
2. What's a favorite quote from a book you've read recently?
3. What is your favorite thing about writing a book blog?
4. What is your favorite title to a book ever?
5. What is your favorite cover to a book ever?
6. What book are you most looking forward to reading right now?
7. If you could live in the universe of any book, which one would you choose?
8. Eff, Marry, Kill: three characters from books you've read.
9. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
10. What's your least favorite book to movie adaptation?
And I tag:
1. Laura @ Colorimetry
2. Paula @ Phantom Paragrapher
3. Viktoria @ TToria
4. Erin @ Biblio Mania
5. Weronika @ Love Thy Book
6. Charlotte @ Charlotte's Web of Books
7. Marjo @ Book Readers
8. Shannon @ A Kindle in Hong Kong
9. Esha @ readaholicme
10. Vicki @ Enchanted Book Haven
11. Amber @ Feed Your Reading Habit
I would love to tag all of you, but I can't. However if you want to answer these questions, consider yourself tagged as well.
Thanks again to TheDaydreamer3 for tagging me. I loved your questions!