Monday, July 30, 2012

Pale (Early Review)

Title: Pale
Author: Chris Wooding
Publisher: Stoke Books
Publication Date: September 10, 2012
Source: Net Galley

Goodreads Summary:
The Lazarus Serum can bring you back from the dead. Only thing is, it turns you into a Pale. Jed can't imagine anything worse, but then the choice is taken out of his hands...


My Thoughts:
I really like the idea behind this novel. I felt like the story was too short to really do the tale justice though. There is so much potential in these characters and in this plot, but for me it all ended up feeling a bit cheesy and forced. However, I think this book could lead to some very interesting discussions.


Rating: 2.5/5

1 comment:

  1. I've just read Pale and pretty much agree with you. Although I have to add the front cover is rather creepy...

    ReplyDelete